This proves that homeopathy has a unique nature
The starting point
Homeopathic solutions are made from plant, mineral or animal sources (called starting materials).
The starting material is diluted and then undergoes intense shaking: succussion. This [dilution + succussion] step is repeated until the desired homeopathic solution is obtained.
Researchers have conducted experiments in physics, chemistry and biology to study the nature of these homeopathic solutions.
Experiments in physics and chemistry
Experiments in biology
All these experiments show the unique nature of homeopathic solutions, even for high dilution levels*.
* We talk about high dilution heights when we cannot expect that there will be any remaining molecules of the starting material (beyond the threshold corresponding to the Avogadro number, i.e. above 12 CH).
1. Rey L. Thermoluminescence of ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2003, 323 (C): 67-74.
2. Demangeat J.L. NMR water proton relaxation in unheated and heated ultrahigh aqueous dilutions of histamine: Evidence for an air-dependent supramolecular organization of water” Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2009, 144, 32-9
3. Elia V et al. Experimental evidence of stable water nanostructures in extremely dilute solutions, at standard pressure and temperature. Homeopathy: the journal of the Faculty of Homeopathy, 2014, 103(1): 44-50
4. Cartwright SJ. Solvatochromic dyes detect the presence of homeopathic potencies. Homeopathy. 2016 Feb;105(1):55-65.
5. Jäger T, Scherr C, Simon M, et al. Effects of homeopathic arsenicum album, nosode, and gibberellic acid preparations on the growth rate of arsenic-impaired duckweed (Lemna gibba L.). ScientificWorldJournal. 2010 Nov 4;10:2112-29
6. Venard C, Boujedaini N, Mensah-Nyagan AG, Patte-Mensah C. Comparative Analysis of Gelsemine and Gelsemium sempervirens Activity on Neurosteroid Allopregnanolone Formation in the Spinal Cord and Limbic System. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:407617
7. Endler PC, Scherer-Pongratz W, Harrer B, Lingg G, Lothaller H. Amphibians and ultra high diluted thyroxine–further experiments and re-analysis of data. Homeopathy. 2015;104(4):250‐256.
The presented data can, under no circumstances, be extrapolated to any property or clinical use in humans that would require additional studies.